Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa is coming!!

Adina was so excited because Santa was coming to the building and she was going to sit on his lap and tell him everything she wanted. Here is a play by play of how it went down...
1. My pretty dress is on to see Santa!




2. Let's Go!!!!


3.Whoa! There is Santa!



4. I am going to stay with daddy, but why is he getting so close!





Okay, I will sit in Santa's lap............


GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!





Whew, at least he gave me some candy..
The next day Adina was telling me all about Santa and claimed she was not scared at all!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Oh how cute! I love the picture of her running down the hall (#2)
Charlie had a similar reaction to Santa (minus the pretty dress!)

Klawiters said...

Can't wait to see you guys for Christmas. Adina found her Christmas presents! We told her they were all for Charlie. Now she talks about all of Charlie's presents in our room.