Thursday, July 2, 2009

RN

I am officially an RN! I took the NCLEX test on Tuesday, left thinking I failed, was so upset I went the complete opposite direction from my house. I have taken this road before, but I was so consumed with thinking about all of the questions I got wrong I went the wrong way!! I had John convinced that I failed, but I passed!! Yay!! Now I am going to relax and look for jobs. Unfortunately there is not the nursing shortage in Minneapolis that there is most other places. I will find something. Happy 4th!!

1 comment:

Katie Hulett said...

Taryn,
Email me when you get a moment. I'll send you my mom's email and phone number to talk to about potential job opportunities! It was great to see you and your family on Saturday!!
Talk to you soon - Katie
hulett17@charter.net