Tuesday, August 23, 2011

July/August Pics

Cora playing dress up. She would wear this all day if I would let her!


Adina running the bases during kickball at VBS.


Somebody found Mommy's make-up. Clearly not a future cosmetology pro!


Cora is the victim of Adina's dress up games.


The three cuties laying on Olivers make a wish gift. It is a massive vibrating bean bag bed! They all love to lay in it.


Adina: "Mom, Cora colored herself again!" Me: Hmm, how did she reach the middle of her back so well?" Adina: "Ugh, Mom.. Cora has really long arms!"


Adina "chillaxin" with Oliver. Yup, those are her words.


I decided to try my cosmetology skills and give Oliver a haircut not with the clippers. I had to get creative with positioning while I cut! Oli was giving me the "seriously mom" look! This is the before pic. Kinda getting a mullet.


After the cut. What a stud!


Quote of the week. We were sitting in the shade eating ice cream. I mentioned that it was a little chilly in the shade. Adina says, "Mommmmm, that's why they call it the shade." Amazing, four going on fourteen.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Nice work on the haircut, Taryn!
Love all these pictures. I didn't realize Cora's arms were SOOOOOO long!!