Sunday, December 20, 2009

Conversation

We made a last minute trip up north last week to visit my grandparents for Christmas. We have not traveled much since Oliver started having seizures, this was a bit of a test run. Oliver did great, minus the fact that he didn't sleep. He never sleeps, but it is a bit harder to manage away from home. Besides that, it all went well. We just know that the only people that can hold Oliver is myself or John. I know people want to hold him, but if we give in, then we go home and the seizures start. This may seem drastic, but as we have learned from other parents of children with seizures, this seems to really set some kids off. It's just life. My grandparents got Oliver a big stuffed Zebra. (Marty from Madagascar) Oliver can see him somewhat because he is black and white. They are now best friends, where ever Oliver goes, Marty goes too. I took him away the other night and Oliver let me have it. I got a video of Oliver talking to him. He will go on and on like this. He was a bit distracted here by me, but you can get the idea. Too cute for words!
Adina and I also baked some cookies for Santa. She loves to make cookies, well, eat cookies is more like it. Today we got Adina her first pair of ice scates, double blades. We will try them out tomorrow!
Yummy, the finished product!


Dumping the Sugar


Unwrapping the candy


Stir it up!


Marty my man! What's up!


Hey Mom! I'm just relaxing..


My three favorites.


More Christmas pictures to come. Looks like we might be snowed in for Christmas if the storm keeps coming this way. Perfect way to spend Christmas! The four of us warm and cozy at home.

No comments: