Sunday, December 5, 2010

home?

Doctors just did rounds. I know they love me! When they stand in the hallway in a big circle I join the circle and give my expert opinion! I have noticed none of the other parents do it. He is doing well today so far. Last night he had about a 5 minute seizure which he has never had before. They will either discharge us home or send us to Gillette. They are not comfortable with his neurological stuff here so it is up to the Gillette neuro team. Update again soon, hopefully we are home today.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Taryn:
I'm sure it makes a difference that you have a nursing background so that you know what the docs/nurses are talking about and also you know what your rights are as a parent and client.
Good for you for being assertive!
It is fun seing the pictures of the children. What cuties!!
Hi, John, I hope all is going well with internship!
Love,
Mary